Monday, February 10, 2014

Lollydoodle card kit

Lollydoodle!  Cards!  Sequins!  GREAT stamp set!!!
 
The following three cards make up the cardmaking kit.  Super cute, super easy,
and I LOVE the stamp set (in case I haven't mentioned that 30 times already!)! 
The kit comes with 15 pre-cut and pre-scored white cards and matching
envelopes, with step-by-step color instructions to make five
of each of the following cards. 


(I only made one card with "Love you", leaving the other four
for this set blank so I can add the sentiment of choice whenever I need).

 
I just love the stamp set!  I used it on a layout on the
previous post and I'm *sure* I'll use it yet again. 
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving love! 
Oh and if you'd like to purchase the card kit shop here:  Item G1080
 
Blessings,
Martha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment