Tuesday, February 11, 2014

our selfies

So I was playing with my Canon printer, which I *love* because not only
does it print really well but I can print through WiFi from my
iPhone (!), and I was trying to print four smaller pix onto
one 4x6 paper.  I have an app called A Beautiful Mess on my phone
and I was messing with that, too.  FUN! I wound up with 3 sets
of the same four pictures but I never quite got the sizing right. 
 Of course I wasn't going to throw away the pictures!  I made a
page about them.  All funny angles and all.  :D  I also left
the white borders intact.  Title is Thickers and Simple Stories.
 
 
I used up some of the Elle's Studio wood veneers and tags.  I LOVE
Elle's Studio!  I also used up scraps from Simple Stories' Daily
Grind and I Heart Summer collections. 
 
 
These super cute enamel dots are Heidi Grace Designs! 
 
 
Until next time, thanks for stopping by and leaving love!
 
Blessings,
Martha
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you used all the photos, imperfections and all. I think sometimes we can get so hung up on the "perfect" photo that we forget that sometimes the best memories are in the not so perfect ones. This page is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea! I love this page!!!

    ReplyDelete