Thursday, August 1, 2013

CTMH Blog Hop!!!

 
 
Today the brand-new Fall/Winter 2013 CTMH catalog goes live - and here's a blog hop to celebrate!  A boatload of talented CTMH consultants has been gathered together by none other than the wonderful Tresa Black - and away we go!
 
I chose to display the brand new Workshop On The Go titled Sarita (Click on this product number (with others listed throughout this post) G1066 to see this item on my CTMH website!).  It has a pretty color palette - purple is my favorite color! -  and a fun stamp set, too. 
 
There are two 2-page layouts to be completed with this kit and the accompanying directions: 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After completing the two layouts, I still had plenty of patterned paper and cardstock leftover to continue playing. I got out my Cricut Artiste cartridge (Z1790) and went to work!  First, I made this little birthday card (stamped sentiment on the front is from one of the stamp sets that came with the Artiste cartridge). 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I also made a little tag card; my thought is I can write a greeting on the Lagoon-colored tag and put a gift card in with it.  Easy peasy gift idea!  All cuts, including rosette, are from the Artiste cartridge.  That cute Lagoon Washi tape on the tag?  It's new to CTMH in this catalog and it's super cool (sold separately from the WOTG, though- Z1850).
 
 
Finally, I used the same Cricut cartridge and the pretty orange patterned paper to make this pretty Fall decoration, a 3D pumpkin.  The pretty ribbon is dark chocolate striped grosgrain - Z1617.
 


 
 

 
 
Detail shot!
 
 
And that is all I have for today.  All of this was created with the paper and stamps included in the Sarita WOTG, and I still have almost two complete sheets of patterned paper and some cardstock leftover. 
 
Thanks for stopping by on this blog hop.  I hope you've enjoyed my projects and leave inspired.  Here are the links to get you to the rest of the super awesome blogs and CTMH talent!  Please don't join the linky hook-up unless you are a CTMH consultant.   
 
 

Blog Hop through Mr. Linky!

16 comments:

  1. I love the card that you were able to make with the papers that were left over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! And I really like the card you made with papers left over, will be lifting that one ;o) And I love the pumpkin you created also, shows the versatility of our papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome seeing the finished WOTG layouts! Such a versatile kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have been busy in the craft you room! I like your pumpkins. I had to do a double check to realize that you were using Sarita. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your projects!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your projects are all wonderful. Your layouts are great and I especially love the birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible! Everything you've created turned out just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I liked seeing what all you could make with the leftover paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved seeing all the "extras" that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful Lo's! fantastic colors. love the cute cute cards and pumpkin, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, and again here are things I love made with paper I was not so crazy about. I will have to get the WOTG Sarita .............

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I especially love that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable! love all the extra stuff you created :) and bravo for having layouts complete WITH pictures!

    ReplyDelete