Wednesday, June 30, 2021

It's been a minute!

It's been a minute since I've posted! And so much has happened. 

 I have NO idea who will even read this but I have to get it off of my chest. 

Over six years have gone by since my last post... the last 2-1/2 of which have been utter hell.  On April 16, 2021 I lost my #1.  My son, my beautiful, intelligent, fun-loving, baby boy gained his angel wings and went on to Heaven.  









I miss you, Mijo.  Every fiber of my being longs for a hug from you, longs to hear "I love you, Ma" just one more time.  Coming home to an empty house just isn't right.  But there's no more cancer, no more pain, no more tumor or lung metastasis or DVT or appointments or chemo or meds on top of meds on top of meds.  I rejoice at the fact that you are no longer suffering; the suffering is now mine because you aren't here but I will take it.  I will hold you in my heart forevermore until we meet again my sweet angel.  I love you more than any words can express.  From here until Heaven - Yours always, Mom


1 comment: