Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CTMH New Catalog Blog Hop!

CTMH's new Spring/Summer catalog is now available for viewing and purchasing!  There are several must-have new paper lines and, of course, stamps!  Some of us consultants have once again gotten together to showcase our new pretties so hop right along from blog to blog and be inspired by CTMH's newest must-haves. 

 

I just got some of the new papers in yesterday and I've already played with the Skylark patterned paper and embellishments, as well as some of the hostess-only stamps.  Here is my first creation:

 
I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge for the background mat of my main 6x4 photo.  My journaling block was made with the "This is Good" stamp set (A1160), which is available as part of hostess rewards, and the lines for the journaling block come from Stitch Wonder (C1564).  I've left space above that journaling block for my title, which I will decide on when I have the perfect pictures!


 
Distressed edges.  Yeah, baby!

Products used:
Skylark Paper Packet X7177B
Skylark Assortment Z3000
Stitch Wonder C1564
This is Good A1160
Chocolate stamp pad Z2111
Champagne cardstock X5931
Cricut Artiste Z1790
Edge Distresser Z1297


Thanks for stopping by the New Product Blog Hop! To view all the other entries and see more Close to My Heart new product inspiration, click below on the thumbnails!  This hop is open until February 9th, so check back often to see more entries from me and others. 

Blessings,
Martha

10 comments: