Sunday, February 2, 2014

One thing I'll never be accused of...

...is not including myself in our scrapbooks.  ;-)


I took a selfie and got my 2014 goals in the books.  Remember, if it's not
in the scrapbook it never happened!  So these 2014 goals have
now "officially" happened.  LOL



Webster's pages paper and flower, Elle's Studio journaling cards & wood. 
The teal background is cut using the Cricut Edge to Edge cartridge. 

 
 
Here's another one.  This is from the trip to Port A with some of my
girlfriends last November.  Webster's pages, all but the tag to the left
of the photo (Echo Park).  I used a little brown envelope, also Webster's, to
hide my journaling.  I had a lot to say but wanted it private. 
 

 
Here the journaling is peeking out of the envie.

 
Here is my journaling pulled out of the envie.  It's a trifold card; I just measured
how wide my envie was and then made my journaling into three columns
 in MS Word.  Then I printed it out, trimmed, adhered, and finally scored the
edges to make it trifold.  It's double-sided too; I have 5 "panels" of journaling. 

 
That is all for now.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving love!
 
Blessings,
Martha


2 comments:

  1. Love the layouts and your cutie photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a lot of journaling - nicely tucked away too. Yeah for scrapping goals and getting yourself in the books. Oh and definitely PASS!

    ReplyDelete