Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Part 2 of the Holidays from the Heart BLOG HOP!

I have a couple more cards to share!  I just got the Mary and Babe stamp set (available HERE) yesterday and I promptly got to work with it!

The background Barn Red cardstock was stamped with a background stamp, Universal Backgrounds (HERE).  I used the one on the bottom left.  Next, I shaded white cardstock with Bamboo ink, then stamped the image and sentiment, adding Olive mats, twine, and some bling. 

 
The inside of the card has this: 
 


The next card is using the stamp of baby Jesus...  I followed the example in the mini catalog, but I haven't received the Sparkle & Shine patterned paper or the washi tape, so I had to improvise.  I took a background stamp (from the same set I mentioned above) and took Juniper ink onto Juniper cardstock.  Instead of washi tape I just used the silver Shimmer Trim.  Finally, I used alcohol markers to color in the stamped image.
 




 
Below, check out the linky blog hop party as consultants continue to add their magnificent art work using the new items from the Holiday Gift Guide!
 
THANK YOU for stopping by and for LEAVING LOVE!  :-)
 
 
***This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, can't wait to get these stamps so I can play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those verses! and the stamp set is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your crisp and clean cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards. I really like this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete