Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hey foxy!

The current CTMH Stamp of the Month is uber cute!  Check it out! 


 
And some art work created with it:
 
 
And a couple of cards that I've made with that stamp:
 
 
I made the card above with Ruby and Champagne cardstock,
Huntington patterned paper, and Chocolate ink.  I also used the
scallop edge punch, drew those lines around the shape, 
and used a paper piercer to punch the holes.  "Hey foxy" is
on a chipboard banner that I covered with Ruby cardstock.
 
 
This next card is using Ruby and Champagne cardstock again.  I used the
Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut all 3 pieces (the white paper for
 the sentiment, stamped with Ruby ink).
 
 
Can you tell that I stamped hearts all over the Champagne cardstock?  :-)
 
 
 
 Find the Febuary SOTM Wild About Love here: S1402
 
ALSO!  The February deal is all about embossing.  Dry embossing, that is!
 
 
As it says, purchase 2 packs of bulk single or combo colored
cardstock and you can have one of our five new embossing folders for FREE
You can see all five choices here:  CTMH Embossing Folders! That is an $8.95 value!
 
I hope you like what you see and if you have any questions or want to order,
use the "contact me" form on the right-hand column and I'm happy to help. 
 
Have a crafty day and BLESSINGS!
 
Martha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment