Friday, April 11, 2014

A couple more to share!

 
I have a couple more layouts that I can share with ya!
 
cute cute cute 2

This LO features an old Basic Grey line, some K&Co white bling, a Wilton
doily (yes it’s meant for cupcakes or treats but I repurposed…I just
hope it’s acid free!), and I used my CTMH stitch guide for the stitches
 on the top left corner.  <3 my cute parents!

cute cute cute 
sweetheart


This paper is from a stack, probably DCWV.  The inked chipboard that has
my journaling is CTMH, and the cream roses are CTMH too. 
Flower is Prima, bling is ?... these are things that I had in a "must use now" basket.  :) 
The picture is of my brother and his very lovely lady.  :D

sweetheart 2

And that is it for now.  I hope to have some time to craft this weekend
and if so I'll be back posting and sharing what I make with you. 

Have a blessed day!

Martha

3 comments:

  1. both of these are quite lovely. I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And....I really like how you group your embellishments around the photo and leave some white space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love how you group your embellishments. I need you to give me some lessons! :-)

    ReplyDelete