Thursday, October 24, 2013

LO share

I don't know about you guys, but I am card-ed out!  After spending about 10 days making nothing but cards, going back to regular scrapbooking was a welcome relief.  Here are my creations.
 
(CTMH Later Sk8r paper and embellies, and alpha stamp set)
 
 
(CTMH ProPlayer paper, embellies, and stamps)
 
 
(Fancy pants paper, MS circle punch, all else from stash)
 
 
(Fancy Pants PP, CTMH stamp ("just hanging out"))
 
(October Afternoon paper and sticker, letter stickers are Little Yellow Bicycle, and I even sewed around the perimeter of my page!).
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving love!
 
Blessings,
Martha
 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun when you get time to scrap? Yeah on the sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic LO's.... love that gamer paper. I should buy some! lol :)

    ReplyDelete