Sunday, September 1, 2013

September is National Stamping Month!

Did you know that September is National Stamping Month?  Yeah, me neither!  But it is, and CTMH is celebrating that with a special stamp set, You Are My Happy.  With any order of $50 or more in CTMH products, this whimsical stamp set trio can be yours for just $10.  YEP - three stamp sets for just $10! 
 
 
Here are the stamp sets in real life.  Love the font!
 
 
Some of the images coordinate with the CTMH/Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
(see that collection HERE).
 
 
 There are some super sweet sentiments.
 
 
 
 
 And, finally, some cards I made with the stamp sets. 
 
For this card I used a background stamp on my white cardstock.  The outdoor denim and patterned papers are leftovers from my Laughing Lola cardmaking kit (which I posted about on the 29th, see that post HERE.  I also used the stamp set from that kit, as well as leftover embellishments.
 
 
The background on this white card is a stamp in the Laughing Lola cardmaking kit, too, as well as the scraps of paper.
 
 
Here's another Laughing-Lola-leftover-paper card.  The shape is cut
from the Art Philosophy cartridge.
 
 
For the following card, I cut several of the flowers and stamped two with VersaMark ink.  On one I used white embossing powder, on another clear, and finally on the third flower I stamped with Gypsy ink onto the Gypsy cardstock for that wonderful tone-on-tone effect.  I think I like the white embossing powder flower the best.  This is me wanting to experiment in search of the prettiest possible flower from my stamp.  Oh and the Lagoon cardstock circles beneath the flowers? 
I used a background chevron stamp on that. 
 
 
Following are cards that I created with leftover Sarita Workshop papers. 
See what I've done with the Sarita goodies both HERE and HERE.
 
On the following card, I used the diamond stamp from the Sarita workshop on the Lagoon cardstock, and I added the Lagoon washi tape as well.  It's simple but cute, I think. 
 
 
For this one I used a background stamp on my cream cardstock, did a faux stitching on the green cardstock, and used the Laughing Lola stamp for the Cricut-cut frame. 
Add a few pieces of bling on the flower and done. 
 
 
Now, let me share some of my go-to stamps.  This one will be featured more and more as I continue making cards.  It's called Frame Flair, available HERE, and coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge.
 
 
This set of background stamps is called Distressed Backgrounds (available HERE).  I use the top one the most as it gives some very subtle texture to your paper and I absolutely LOVE that. 
 
 
And this other background set I've displayed to you all a few times already.  This one is called
and In The Background and is available (HERE).  There's the chevron pattern I used on those Lagoon circles on one of the cards above. 
 
 
You all have seen my work in previous posts where I'm heavy on background stamping.  I love using background stamps for added texture when you don't want to over-embellish your LO but want a little extra oomph.  I find that it's just the right thing to add!
 
Did you know that with a $50 order you can also have the Stamp Of The Month (SOTM) for just $5?  This is September's SOTM:
 
 
 
So you can do your $50 order, get these two lovely stamps for just $5, and get the Nat'l Stamping month set of three for just $10-- talk about getting lots of bang for your buck!
 
Thanks for stopping by and leaving love.  Until next time, happy scrapping and stamping!  Oh and HAPPY NATIONAL STAMPING MONTH!  :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment