Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Layout share

...and I'll just keep crafting on... :D :D :D

I made these two pages over the weekend, in between other projects (LOL).  Hiya Belinda! 

 
 
Simple Stories paper and stickers, SU! punch for the "surprise" title part. 



This paper is from the CTMH set called Dotty For You.  It was a special from last year that I've been hoarding and have finally decided to use.  LOL The picture is my favorite aunt and my cousin with her two daughters.  <3 them! 

 
The cork heart shapes are CTMH and are meant to be inked, if desired.  I didn't desire.  :-)  My title, "Dos Bendiciones" (my cousin's two blessings, as she had those babies later in life!) are CTMH letter stickers.  Can you tell that I did some hand stitching around my photo mat?  The pink DMC floss matches the white stitching around the clouds on the patterned paper. 
 
The big heart with my title and the #2 chipboard pieces and CTMH irresistibles.  They come in plain white and can be inked in any color; there is design on each shape that resists the ink (hence irresistible! :-) ).
 
I inked my heart in Smoothie ink and the #2 with Lagoon ink.

 

Nick and I were watching The Goonies on TV so I wanted to do something simple while I watched TV with that handsome little fella of mine. :-)  Adding stitching around my photo and here and there on my layout was the perfect thing!  There are some pink X's on some of the hearts, and some blue lines on some of the clouds, too.  The bling is Kaiser Craft and floss is DMC. 


 
 
That's all for now.  Thank you for stopping by and leaving love!

2 comments:

  1. The hand stitching blends in and enhances the design so nicely. Glad you found something to do while watching the Goonies. Did you see the cast got together recently? The photo was fun.

    ReplyDelete