Sunday, May 3, 2015

Happy Nat’l Scrapbooking Day!

 
Hi there!  After a super long blogging absence, I'm baaaaaack!  :)
I've been scrapping and papercrafting all along, just haven't made the time to post.  I plan to work on that a bit harder here in the future! 
So I'll just drop off a few pages I made a month or so ago!
Up first, a super simple page of my brother’s birthday earlier this year.  Love him!
43IMG_1659IMG_1660
 
Next, my Mom and son loving on each other.  I used up a bunch of paper scraps for this one.  Smilelove ya IMG_1656
And my other brother’s birthday this year!  LOVE that
he’s 50 already and I get to tease him about that.  Winking smile
over the hill
Sometimes I get out of work early enough on Fridays to have dinner and a movie with my sister.  Gotta love Joe’s Crab Shack and the silly things they write on the bibs!  My sister is Hot Legs and I’m Queen Crab, lol!
share your crabs
 
Finally, our pup Frankie and one of our cats, Blue, hanging out together.  Sometimes I’m not sure if our cats act like dogs or if our dog acts like a cat!  Either way, they all love each other a whole lot and I love capturing that. 
sweet brothers
Thank you for stopping by and leaving love! 
Blessings, M








2 comments:

  1. Hi Martha, glad to see you posting your layouts again, love looking at them and sometimes scraplifting them too!! Great pages, looking forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done!!! You have such a wonderful style. They are fun to look at and tell the story so effectively!

    ReplyDelete