Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas...

...in my heart.

I'm so grateful to have been home for Christmas.  If I wasn't, I would have missed out on meeting my grand-niece, Autumn.  I would have missed out on tamales for dinner with my parents.  I would have missed out on getting pictures with both of my sisters.  We usually take pix of the five of us, my four siblings and me, but my brother Joey didn't show up...

Above, my parents meet their first great-grandchild for the very first time.

 
My baby and me on Christmas Eve.  He's getting tall!
 
I won't bore you with the other 200 pictures I took, but I did begin 
to scrapbook those memories already. 
 






 
That's all for now.  I have all of the Christmas Eve pix to pick up from the printer... 
Oh and BTW I got a sweet Canon Pixma printer for Christmas so now I can print
at home, from my iPhone even on WiFi (!), and that's going to be loads of fun!
 
Until next time,
Blessings,
 
Martha


1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos - great grandchildren huh! Blessed :)

    I'd welcome a review of that printer, a small photo printer for home is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete